The 7sevens Give you our Opinions on different topics!

07 October 2009

Reflection on Walk of the Jetty


Liane Says:

This Chapter on Annie John describes Annie path to the boat which will take her to her next destination in life. She describes her childhood memories and the feelings she had towards the people she has interacted with throughout her life including her family. I really cannot relate in anyway to this chapter. I appreciate the way Annie remembers her past with such detail I myself do not really remember my life in such detail something I would have loved to write about to read when I get older. Her feelings towards her mother and father are quite harsh despite the fact that they are pretty family oriented. I can understand her anger and her wanting to move away. All of us go through this stage. I just felt she was kind of rude in the way she portrayed it. Besides this the Walk to the Jetty was just very detailed and not much was said.

No comments:

Post a Comment