The 7sevens Give you our Opinions on different topics!

22 September 2009

Views On Poetry


Luis Says: Poetry to me is the song of the soul. It is the way the heart communicates what it feels and speaks to the rest of us. Poetry has been important to me when I’ve been in love. I have written poems to girls and helped me express my feelings to them. One time I wrote a poem for a friend and she liked it a lot and showed it to all of her friends. I now look back upon it and think I made a fool of myself in a way. Poetry can make a difference in someone’s life if it helps him/her fall in love or someone else fall in love. I think I consider all songs to be poems. An example is romantic songs by Luis Fonsi. In terms of movies I really can’t recall a poem. Poems are an important part of literature and an expression of the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment