The 7sevens Give you our Opinions on different topics!

27 October 2009

Writing is not a McDonald’s Hamburger

Adrian Perez When you write you are supposed to let everything go and not hold anything back. The author uses an example of a student that can talk about anything, but when he writes, he can’t transmit those emotions. In writing you have to let every emotion you have to take place in that writing and feel what you’re writing. After reading this I started to write because it reminded me of the journal that we use in class for free writing and we are supposed to let everything go and write everything that’s in our thoughts. I started to write whatever I was feeling without holding back anything. It was a very calm experience. I wrote whatever popped in my head and it felt good while doing it because I forgot all of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment