The 7sevens Give you our Opinions on different topics!

20 October 2009

Reflection on The Storm- Liane Cartagena

After reading the storm I find it quite interesting how normal Bobinot and Calixta went about their lives even after just having cheated on their spouses. I guess that they did not have that full happiness in sexual pleasure and found it in each other. I believe they were hypnotized by the storm and their passion for being touched and discovered once again. I feel that they did not have that passion with their spouses and found it in each other. I know that it is not right to cheat on your spouse but if the marriage is not being consummated then I do not find it wrong to find pleasure someone else where someone can give it to you. If you marry someone it is to love and consummate your marriage as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment