The 7sevens Give you our Opinions on different topics!

19 October 2009

I Dont Want to Die - Luis Bevilacqua

I Dont Want to Die talked about an old man that was dying and before he died he told his friend he didn't want to die. It talks about living the moment and accepting what you really want to do in the moment. Not hiding behind feelings and just coming out with what is on your mind. For this story I did an activity where I closed my eyes and thought as if I was going to die and I tried to think that way to see the way I would feel in that very moment and embrace it. I closed my eyes and thought about all the happy moments in my life and how they would never come again. I saw the faces of all my loved ones smiling at me and slowly fading away like I would never get to appreciate those smiles in my life again. I lived the moment and accepted my feeling and it really felt awful and I wouldnt like to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment