The 7sevens Give you our Opinions on different topics!

22 September 2009

Teenage Wasteland by Anne Taylor


Adrian Says: 


Teenage Wasteland was an interesting story. It’s not your average story where there’s a happy ending. Donny was a troubled child that had more connection with his counselor than his mom. I think that every parent should try to have a healthy relationship with their child and if their child has problems then the parent should deal with that and help their child themselves. Donny was different than others, but that doesn’t mean that you should let someone else deal with him and then become an important figure in his life. I learned that your relationship with your parents is something special and you should always take time to spend time with them because they are the ones that really care about us. If I had a really strong problem with my parent I wouldn’t deal with it like Donny did. I would try to sort things out with my parents and try to fix what’s wrong. A lot of us have problems growing up and that’ just the way of life. We need to confront our problems and not run away from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment